Eve's Bower

Imagine a secluded corner of a garden, enclosed by the branches of a weeping willow, entangled with roses growing up to meet its leaves, and hopefully you will see that there is a small opening where the light can filter in and my little world can be shared by anyone kind enough to take the time to gently brush aside the foliage and read.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

The Moonwalk - walking through London in a bra!

I guess I haven't really accepted that I really am doing this until now, when it seems utterly ridiculous to admit how little training I have done, but there we go! I will be taking part in the Playtex Moonwalk on 20th May to raise money for Breast Cancer Research. It's a 26.2 mile power walk in a bra so I would really appreciate any support (ho ho) that you can give me. Please log on to www.bmycharity.com/sponserlou to sponsor me for this event. P.S. pedants - I know 'sponser' is incorrect but 'sponsorlou' was already taken and I wanted it to be easy to remember. To make it easy, just copy and paste into your address bar or click on the link on the right hand side of this page!

THANK YOU!

4 Comments:

  • At 5:45 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well good for you! Will definitely be sponsoring you too. But only so long as you sponsor me for the Race for Life on June 2nd...

    PS I know a cheap source of maribou if you fancy customising your brassiere

    liz x

     
  • At 5:46 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ps it was www.petiteanglaise.com and despatchesfromfrance.blogspot.com

     
  • At 8:10 pm, Blogger Ms E. said…

    It's a deal! Have checked out the blogs and think they're great. Petiteanglaise definitely one to keep an eye on for sad days and glad days. Have also checked out SandSandSW - only one post! But I love it and I think it would be great if she wrote more frequently. Love the tone!

     
  • At 9:25 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    well, she was persuaded to add another entry to SandSandSW. She is toying with the idea of adding another but is wondering how to word it without alerting the former girlfriends of a friend of hers...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home