Eve's Bower

Imagine a secluded corner of a garden, enclosed by the branches of a weeping willow, entangled with roses growing up to meet its leaves, and hopefully you will see that there is a small opening where the light can filter in and my little world can be shared by anyone kind enough to take the time to gently brush aside the foliage and read.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Moonwalk Training

Recent Training has been somewhat erratic. Oh, who am I kidding, 'recent training' means I've really only just started and it's not looking good! The last two weekends have been rather different from each other in terms of effort

28th-1st - 1 hour at speed (bloody fast) on the treadmill on Saturday, followed by a pint of guinness and two JD and cokes catching up with Paul, Natalie, Louis, Alex, Thy and Sarah at RHUL & The Happy Man and celebrating the demise of 'the ponytail', followed by queuing in Hounslow Argos on Sunday (almost as long as the Moonwalk itself!) and about 30 mins at speed on BHMonday (because then Bri had made me dinner).

5th-7th - The weekend started badly in terms of discipline - red wine at a BBQ on Friday night, incredibly hungover and sitting through a First Aid course for the expedition leader award all day on Saturday. Sunday - The PAIN, the PAIN! 20 mile walk from Broxbourne in the Lea Valley to Limehouse DLR station - which some maniac put at the top of a very high set of stairs! And why, oh why do I live on the fourth floor of my block of flats?

It's Wednesday now and I should be getting ready for school, but once again, I won't be able to make it down the road without a hot bath to soothe my aching muscles.

Whose idea was this???

SPONSOR ME - PLEASE

2 Comments:

  • At 8:55 pm, Blogger Ms E. said…

    Enjoying the name a lot; nothing better than a change in my book. And yes, by that I do imply that my hair is yet another shade darker!

     
  • At 3:00 pm, Blogger Adjoa said…

    yo.

    have you seen petiteanglaise recently? She got sacked for blogging offences and is now bringing a test case under french law. check it out...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home