Being crafty
This blogspot was mostly meant to be somewhere I could share things that I have written. Quite frankly, I don't write much! My vague notions that writing is a part of who I am seem to get swallowed up by so many other things that make me who I am and the more I think about it, the more I am perfectly happy with that. Eve's Bower should really be about any form of creativity that I happen to express myself through. Since producing my most beautiful creation, Charlotte 'Pumpkin', any writing I have done has been for her and I'm not sure yet whether this is the place to share such writing - it is, as I said, for her. But I have done lots of other things that are about keeping a creative side of me ticking so I am making a pledge to share more of those. What makes us who we are is never just one thing - maybe there will some writing on here again but to be 'Eve' means filling the bower with all manner of beautiful things!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home